:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Góra strony
Autor: Ralph Ronnquist
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] vdev
On 11/08/16 20:15, richard lucassen wrote:
>> Thanks. github showed up 24 eudev bundles, with some 2-3 noted as
>> "debian packaged", though gentoo/eudev has most recent activity, so
>> maybe it's good to go from there to begin with.
>
> It builds fine, but it does not work yet. I think there are a bunch of
> other things to do. It adds a usb stick as a character device :-)

Yes I've worked out the building, and installing, without /usr prefix,
and so far only in a firejail overlay, just to see what it installs.

There's nothing for initrd though, is there? Isn't that needed?

I guess I should crank up the vdev host again. It's just a qemu client,
so I'll need to do some hands-on to attach a usb connector. I can't use
the virt-viewer menu, because that'll redirect through a virtio
redirection device which indeed is a character device.