:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Pàgina inicial
Autor: richard lucassen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] vdev
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 08:30:16 +1000
Ralph Ronnquist <ralph.ronnquist@???> wrote:

> Since '$?' is 'the result code of last command", it's IMO best placed
> immediately after the command whose result code to capture. Here,
> previously, it captured the result of the (failed, as it were)
> attempt to echo to the log file, rather than the result of event-put.

Ok, but apparently this did not make any difference, although I get the
impression that there are only four people in the world to test vdev.
Do you also have this phenomena that permissions are not set correctly
at boot time?

And has someone ever played with eudev? Slackware has moved to eudev.
Maybe it's better to try that instead of vdev?

--
richard lucassen
http://contact.xaq.nl/