:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 23, Issue…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Robert lewko
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 23, Issue 42
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 17:08:20 Simon Hobson wrote:
> It does sound like this was an area potentially in want of some looking at. However, the way to do that would have been to discuss it rationally with the kernel guys and agree a way forward - putting the fix in well before the breakage. "Co-operation ? No, never heard of it" seems to be their motto.

Why cooperate when becoming a dictator is soooooooo much easier!!!

Who cares what havoc you wreak when you have narcissistic personality
disorder/psychopathic personality disorder. In other words we'll just
put shit out there and let someone else clean up the mess.