:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Inizio della pagina
Autore: richard lucassen
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] vdev
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 23:21:36 +1000
Ralph Ronnquist <ralph.ronnquist@???> wrote:

> > You probably have no list of the changes you made?
>
> For the actually changed files, I have the context diff:

Mine:

# cat /etc/vdev/vdevd.conf
[vdev-config]
firmware=/lib/firmware
acls=/etc/vdev/acls
actions=/etc/vdev/actions
helpers=/lib/vdev
hwdb=/lib/vdev/hwdb/hwdb.squashfs
ifnames=/etc/vdev/ifnames.conf
hwdb_loop=loop1
pidfile=/run/vdevd.pid
default_permissions=0600
loglevel=debug
logfile=/run/vdev.log
preseed=/lib/vdev/dev-setup.sh

(all files exist)

> diff -rc clean/usr/lib/vdev/udev-compat.sh
>       echo "event-put $_DEVICE_ID" >> /tmp/udev-compat.log
>       echo "" >> /tmp/udev-compat.log

> -    _RC=$?

What are the consequences of moving this _RC?

> +    _RC=$?
>       echo "event-put $_DEVICE_ID" >> /tmp/udev-compat.log
>       echo "" >> /tmp/udev-compat.log

After a boot, most permissions are root.root/600. When restarting vdev,
the permissions are set correctly. When adding a usb stick, the
permissions of sdb are set to the defaults root.root/600. After
restarting vdev the permissions are set to the correct values:
root.disk and 660.

So there must be some or other glitch that jumps the permission
settings.

R.

--
richard lucassen