:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:44:01 +0200, Jaromil wrote in message
<20160712114401.GA27051@reflex>:

> On Fri, 08 Jul 2016, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > ..this clearly is where we could have used a http://groklaw.net/
> > style website.
>
> Groklaw was great not because of the website, but because of the
> editorial work PJ put into it and because of the community it
> gathered. the infrastructure can be minimal, is the people that
> counts, IMHO

..thank you, I was only a tiny wee part of this city-size community. :o)

> said that, as much as I'd like some more exposure for the dangers that
> systemd is creating for many ICT practitioners, I would also like to
> stop bashing an individual whose social and technical limits are very
> evident to the point he cannot be the only cause of this avalanche.

..aye, if this is PJ, Edward Snowdon, Chelsea Manning or somebody
with that kinda quality spine, I'm going back to systemd Debian.
Now, if you wanna try convince me that kinda spine is behind systemd,
beware that your energy etc resources would be better spent fixing
the climate first, the global climate is _much_ easier to fix than
my "belief" on systemd. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: