:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: shraptor
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] vdev
>> As i announced yersterday in the IRC Channel, i just uploaded the
>> repository of gnuinos containing (in addition to linux-libre-4.6.2
> and
>> simple-netaid) the packages of vdev:
>>
>> deb http://packages.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
>> deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/ jessie main
>
> So does it work with devuan then?
>
> Can you go past the login screen?
>
> The login screen? What are you referring to?
>
>    Aitor.

OK I was not using your vdev package but a hacked in git version of
vdev.

If I do "vdev --once ..." I get device files in the designated directory
however at reboot with vdev when I get
to loginmanager - Is it slim in devuan? Anyway at this login view I have
no keyboard or mouse.

Now I have had some problems with devtmpfs and vdev on another OS? Not
sure this is the problem though?

This guy seems to be getting the same behavior as me
https://github.com/jcnelson/vdev/issues/99

I was interested if you were getting the same behavior or if you had
found a solution?