:: Re: [DNG] Would you guys hate me if…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Steve Litt
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Would you guys hate me if...
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 23:43:33 -0400
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> The JSON I saw wasn't XML-encoded. I saw no end tags, though it did
> have matching curly brackets. See
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON#Example

When I said "end tags", I was including ending curly braces. Matter of
fact, those are even harder for a human to deal with, because they give
no idea to the human which opening bracket they close. If you don't
have an editor that figures it out for you, a counting you will go :-)

YAML is line based and therefore has no ending braces or end tags. Much
faster/cleaner for humans.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2016 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr