:: Re: [DNG] vdev
Top Pagina
Auteur: shraptor
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] vdev
>> > Anyone here running vdev? I just looked around a bit, but there
>> > seems to be little activity:

Yes I am running vdev everyday, not on devuan though.

>> > https://git.devuan.org/unsystemd/vdev/activity
>>
>>      No news from Jude for almost one year :-(

Yes am missing Jude soarly

> Today I gave it a try on an ascii machine, but the README.md that comes
> with a "git clone" seems to be outdated. And when following the
> instructions on

Tried to hack it in to devuan but ran into unresponsive login manager
with no mouse or keyboard working.

Other guy at vdev github had the same problem.

Could not solve it but it was my first try at devuan,
Have never ran debian either.

Had to give it up.
New job equals no time for fun projects I'm afraid.