:: Re: [devuan-dev] Build server requi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: Steve Dowe
Cc: dowean, devuan-dev
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Build server required?

hi Steve,

On Tue, 02 Aug 2016, Steve Dowe wrote:

>    Hey Jaromil,
>    Hope you are keeping well!

yes! getting past a huge academic deadline. all good.

>    We're getting closer to this server being ready for Devuan.

that's very good news!

the jenkins build arms are something Nextime is setting up, I'm
confident he will reply sometime soon now, as soon as he gets to a
more stable position during his vacations.

in any case please add my ssh public key in attach, I will add him
then, please use 'jrml' for my username

>    ahead.  Also, do you see any benefit in putting SSH on another (high)
>    port?  I normally do this for customer virtual machines, as a simple way
>    of avoiding some brute-force password cracking attempts.

no need, we close to all passwords and only use keys

plus setup sshguard to avoid floods

> Let me know if
>    you have any other preferences too - e.g/:
>     - swap space size (12G enough? We have 24GB RAM)

wow cool! yes that's plenty.

>     - using LVM? I was going to assume "yes" to using LVM, just for its
>    flexibility.

yes!

>     - Would you prefer users to log into individual accounts, make them
>    members of the libvirt group and give them each a quota?  We have 550GiB
>    or so to play with in RAID10 config, so each trusted user could have 100GB
>    quota limit and sudo?  Or just give everyone root..?

no need! lets have accounts and sudo access for them

>     - any software firewall requirements?

nope

>    I would like to become a bit more involved in the project, so you'll see
>    me soon on the Devuan forums as 'dowean' ([1]dowean@???) :)

this is very good news! do you want me to add you to devuan-dev, the
internal and low-traffic mailinglist? we haven't opened it yet, we
could, however is invite only and its archives may be opened in the
future.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAACAQDQQ/ozN9lGFgQuI0tsGfCeXWlRA6RkEBhJc/EMK2+8rGZEJZZLtOhjm9myJMVcFIdsj71mKxiEbOLOo96jUneLCE3vjYRMgAC9mukeUEJFvk+F4bNj1GicsmNcGtQFssxslRaF4Q5pmtJqG37djXLCWs7o86j98bsG6ztuSi0DXS+A4sMNznkZkQ2fGKmRBlt+VNOlf8x9Ru1iWDPwa/A7ffaW6O8rtlR5xdSVmzNq+ze1gLHnpxcbqDHf/vQLsLe2Z+ZaeEqdRizU3ry20C8xsaNePI7NcY0IaWE1qIbFhnD9o6Qy7Gapjh0i3MVstl5HJ2WXMyYVjEigjuufXSTsGZRtNOWBSbfd2kWJg0oZd3xsJGla5stMoGN/HC2sYtqBOQo901ZuCHUhDGH2YrfWoj2zZnzGhAF3AdCtEc6vAqEx7R2LV4e+y9g3qcnh9kkhAKXI+sXY4wx2gbxa6fWGNwODrGg7kVNgIXWmC4L6lfQPW+jzvfwNW83r/xo9+qAiaZDn2Vcy/P893EMJ4ztDPdamEgZjrnkfpkgSxC0pQpU5g+Bry7BPM5+1J3ivsgMbhUJaOzlkwlkipH7S3Nf1EOAZZhbNPiBF5O5EuUT3M2pA+iH5rZ5kwvNRkp/7gHNbuAf5vB5xGJxJw9SofeXiMp8p+3qT0Mt5svt0X0h+ZQ== jrml@reflex