:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> In all fairness to Rick, he was making his statements on SVLUG, and
> then, on DNG, *I* referenced the SVLUG archive of the SVLUG discussion,
> and only then did he repeat his assertions here.

And my assertions stated that I like Devuan and appreciate it. All I
said that threw you into a tizzy was that I estimated that its
objectives could also have been achieved through lesser means.

People who insist on treating me like an enemy are being rather stupid.
Those who persist in attributing to me statements I've never made and
views I don't hold are being _very_ stupid.