:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rick Moen
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Quoting Simon Walter (simon@???):

> Rick, that's exactly what I was talking about. You might be well
> intentioned, but in so many words you are saying that you disagree
> with a fork of Debian.

Um, excuse me, but I didn't say that.

> If you really think Devuan is wrong, then flight it harder.

Um, excuse me, but I like Devuan. I look forward to using what it
produces, either by borrowing packages from its repos or by running it.
This is why, for example, my OpenRC Conversion page suggests access to
Devuan's repos to solve package problems.

> You seem like a smart guy and seem well intentioned. Others may be
> able to use your good advice. So maybe try and appear a little more
> open minded and others might open up a bit too.

Here's an idea: Stop attributing to me views I don't hold and never
expressed.