:: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Página Inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Quoting Edward Bartolo (edbarx@???):

> Nuances?! If it is a subtle difference, it can usually be ignored. Are
> you trying to impress me? If that is the case, I am well past the age
> of surprise.

You're right, my mistake. That wasn't a nuance. You actually missed
the _entirety_ of what I was saying.

> Now you are beating round the bush in yet another vain attempt to
> appear smart... Yes, you contradicted yourself and by insisting you
> have a point, you also indicate dishonesty.

Um, really, so I point out the you missed the point that I said they
construe following their own desires as _being_ in the best interest of the
users and free software community, and you call that 'dishonest' even
though that's precisely what I said? Seriously, I think this is really
peculiar. But whatever works for you.