:: Re: [DNG] OT: question about mailin…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian Nash
A: Rick Moen
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] OT: question about mailing lists
On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 10:24:04AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
>Quoting Brian Nash (bcnjr5@???):
>
>> Is this the way I am supposed to do it?
>
>Your MUA (mail user agent = e-mail client), even if it's only GMail's
>webmail interface, has _two_ distinct reply modes: reply-sender and
>reply-all.
>
>o Use reply-all for normal public replies on mailing lists.
>
>o Use reply-sender to send private off-list mail to a post.
>
>On a related matter (an infamous flamewar topic that I will merely point
>to documentation about), before anyone brings it up:
>http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/netiquette.html#replyto

Thanks. I also found a wiki entry covering everything on "OpenStack"
through random searching.

All the stuff seems like common sense, and my "lost messages" were not
really that important, so I guess that solves my problems.

Thanks,

Brian

( A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will )
( annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.                 )
        o   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||