Til: Thomas Besser
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 and other ARM based credit card computers
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, Thomas Besser wrote:

> Am 26.07.2016 um 16:14 schrieb KatolaZ:
> > On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 03:53:22PM +0200, info at smallinnovations.nl wrote:
> >> At the moment the Pi 2 beta image is ... well ... bare, even the main module
> >> bcm2835 is not installed by default. To be attractive to those new users we
> >> should have a image available with a minimal desktop, working video and
> >> sound and documentation. That is not a task for one or two people so i
> >> wonder if there is enough interest on this list to start a group working on
> >> this. Such group could at first work at a minimal desktop image. Later on
> >> more specialized images can be added if useful.
> >
> > parazyd is already working on that. And with the new SDK it will be
> > super-easy to customise those images.
>
> New Raspis are on the way to me home ;-)
>
> Where can I find some starting stuff for Devuan on RPi?

You can use the current master branch of arm-sdk[0]

My guess is I wrote the README fine, but if there's any questions, feel
free to send me an email or just start a new thread.

Anyway, there is arm/extra/scrinclude (which also includes a README)
that allows you for easy customization - simply by using shell scripts.

arm/extra/pkginclude is the same, only for premade .deb packages.

Sorry if the file structure is a bit messy, all is being worked on, it's
just that stuff slows down a bit during the summer.

Cheers!

[0] https://git.devuan.org/devuan/arm-sdk

--
~ parazyd
0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274