:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
dev wrote:
<<
It seems I cannot have a functioning Apache system on Debian 8 without
installing at least some minimal facet of systemd and that's
problematic if not for any other reason than simply being an
unnecesary dependency. What this all really illustrates is the
insidious nature of systemd assimilation and how far things have gone,
and how far they will continue to go.

SystemD is an "excuse", disguised as progress, to replace most of GNU
software, by assuming the interests of a portion of desktop users,
should come first.

This is one reason that explains what is causing the creep. The other
reason is intentionally making packages dependent on systemd to make
it harder for alternatives to survive.

Grounds tinfoil hat to discharge dangerous voltage levels.

--
Those who abuse me will be banned immediately from my email account.
Here, I am communicating with supposedly intelligent adults who are