:: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Simon Walker wrote:
<<
Here's the thing: most users will be entirely happy with fully
uncustomized systemd. It will suspend your laptop if you close the
lid, and even give your download manager veto power. I fully support
Debian's decision to use systemd as the default init for new installs,
because it makes sense to use the default that is good for the vast
majority of users.

Thanks again for proving for yet another time you are a systemd troll.
Your personal attacks crumbled to dust as your fixation with systemd's
"virtues" is too evident to deny.

:D

--
Those who abuse me will be banned immediately from my email account.
Here, I am communicating with supposedly intelligent adults who are