:: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Página Inicial
Autor: Joel Roth
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Steve Litt wrote:
> I wouldn't split it desktop/server or desktop/professional. It didn't
> split that way. Very truthfully, it split smart guys vs dumb guys, with
> the dumb ones remaining in Debian.

I think you're conflating being intelligent with having values
similar to your own.

Debian and other dists get a lot of integration through dbus
and systemd. They're happy with asking and answering
questions about their systems, and finding solutions.
Happy to study the appropriate incantations for systemd,
no loyalty to the old ways.

If companies choose to deploy PCs all running
Linux with systemd, good for them. Red Hat is ready to
help.

Joel

--
Joel Roth