:: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan
Am Sun, 24 Jul 2016 12:00:02 +0000
schrieb aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???>:

> However, the circle control buttons can be customized :) They are
> located in gtk-3.0/assets:
>
> titlebutton.png
> titlebutton@???
> titlebutton-close-prelight.png
> titlebutton-close-prelight@???
> etc...

Yes, sure. But where are these buttons used. I looked a bit around, but
i do not see them. The title bar is configured, in my case, by JWM (and
ceteris paribus in the relative flux- or openbox themes; i agree with
you, that adapt them is a second step).

For the title bar buttons i have a "buttons" theme whereto my jwm theme
points (coloured square buttons: white = hide, blue = max, lila =
maxactive red = close; may be i will adapt, for the dark theme, the
really nice buttons, the now outdated pekwm theme of manjaro used (?)).