:: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: Go Linux, Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan

Hi Golinux,

On 07/24/2016 10:08 AM, <emninger@???> wrote:
> Am Sat, 23 Jul 2016 19:32:34 +0000
> schrieb Go Linux<golinux@???>:
>
>> >Vertex messes with the size and spacing on the panel icons too. And
>> >the white inactive titlebar is just too gtk3ish for my taste. It
>> >blends with the white BG on pages so I have a hard time finding where
>> >the apps are on the page. I also see macish circle control buttons
>> >on the pdf reader. UGH! And the PDF reader slider is about 1/8 inch
>> >wide. That's got to be a gtk3 "improvement". There is also some
>> >blue around check-box choices. And I just noticed that the input bar
>> >on xchat is now dark green
> As far as i see, i do not have those problems with vertex (but i use
> vertex-dark!). May be that's due to the fact, i use JWM (?). For
> sure, Vertex has problems with gtk3 but as far as i see they are less
> than others (Clearlook for example!)
>
> I do not find Xchat, but in Hexchat, my input line is dark, with white
> foreground (fonts) - as i would expect it, using a dark theme.

The pdf reader slider's wide is inherent to the application. Surelly, it
will happen also with other applications like file-roller and some
pop-up windows. They are prefabricated tools (probably in PyGtk),
developed for gnome. And their appearance is horrible independently of
the used gtk-theme.

Nonetheless, there is no solution for that, just make it less ugly :(

However, the circle control buttons can be customized :) They are
located in gtk-3.0/assets:

titlebutton.png
titlebutton@???
titlebutton-close-prelight.png