:: Re: [DNG] openvpn systemd
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] openvpn systemd
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016, Robert Storey wrote:

>    This got me wondering...do you we have a How-To for setting up OpenVPN on
>    Devuan? I'm using wicd for my Internet connection, which as I understand
>    doesn't support OpenVPN directly, but there is supposed to be a way to

[...]
>    so if not documented, I should first get it working and then write it up
>    myself. I'd be happy to do so.

good idea, please go ahead and post it in an existing thread on talk.devuan.org
then it will be moved to the appropriate place for howtos

also note you may want to use the LEAP project for that, which
facilitates a big deal of setup on both client and server side.
https://leap.se/en/docs/platform/tutorials/single-node-vpn LEAP does
not requires systemd and we are in good contact with its developers,
so if something needs fixing it will be easily.

thanks!
ciao