:: Re: [DNG] openvpn systemd
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Robert Storey
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] openvpn systemd
This got me wondering...do you we have a How-To for setting up OpenVPN on
Devuan? I'm using wicd for my Internet connection, which as I understand
doesn't support OpenVPN directly, but there is supposed to be a way to make
it work. I haven't investigated that thoroughly, but when I google "openvpn
Devuan" I keep getting links for setting up Debian, with systemd.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I didn't find it
doing a search. It's a question that's likely to come up again and again,
so if not documented, I should first get it working and then write it up
myself. I'd be happy to do so.

cheers,
Robert