:: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Go Linux
A: Dng
CC: emninger
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan
Author: emninger@???
Date: 2016-07-23 15:46 -500
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk-theme for Devuan

Am Sat, 23 Jul 2016 19:32:34 +0000 schrieb <aitor_czr@???>:

>> I'm comparing OSX-Breeze, GTX and Vertex.
>>
>> IMO, Vertex is best.
>>
>>    Aitor.

> +1
>
> If you're interested. i adapted vertex dark, as far as i could, to the
> devuan style guidelines. If you'd like, i could pass it to you.

emninger . . . I've been trying to catch you on IRC and git for some time. The dark purpy color in your theme - #3B3B4A - is too blue. Try something like #423B4A instead.

I found the dark theme very disorienting so didn't spend much time checking out inconsistencies like I did with aitor's offerings. Not sure whether the problems I saw are in the theme or in the coding of the apps themselves. There may be a way to fix those things in the theme but that would take drilling down deep into the code. If/when I finally get around to that I'll start from the original themes to make sure the errors weren't introduced with your individual theming.

golinux