:: [DNG] keyboard layouts
Página Inicial
Autor: info at smallinnovations.nl
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] keyboard layouts
On 23-07-16 10:52, dng-request@??? wrote:
> Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 10:34:34 +0200
> From: Didier Kryn<kryn@???>
> To:dng@???
>

>> >You must be living in the "wrong" part of Europe, here in the
>> >Netherlands you must search for a not US-Keyboard.
>> >
>       I mean in France. When buying HP you can only get European or
> Saoudian keyboards, with Dell you have full choice AFAIR, and with Sony
> you can only buy a French keyboard. Never tried US keyboards on others.

>       Didier

I understand. Being inside the European market it should be possible to
buy one outside of France (may be Belgium?) and still have your full
consumer rights.

Besides i used to use a old IBM Thinkpad with a "Dutch" keyboard layout
(yes they do exist) but because i do blind typing i installed the US
International with dead keys keyboard layout. This worked well and had
the € sign under Alt-right + 5.

Grtz

Nick