:: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Go Linux
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames on the login screen
On Thu, 7/21/16, Robert Storey <robert.storey@???> wrote:

To: dng@???
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 6:51 AM

> For "halt," there are always magic keys, as long as that's not disabled by the sysadmin...
>
> Alt-SysRq reisuo
>
> I definitely like the idea that this is enabled by default in Devuan. I actually use it quite a lot.
>
> cheers,
> Robert

Thanks for reminding me about reisuo/b. Is reisuo/b really enabled on devuan by default? Seems like I tried it a while back and it didn't work. So I checked /etc/sysctl.conf and the line needed wasn't there (neither was there any other uncommented line). So my question is . . . if reisuo/b is enabled by default in devuan is it located elsewhere and does kernel.sysrq = 1 work for both reisuo and reisub? Or are they different? (A quick search has me thinking that one line works for both.)

golinux