:: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: aitor_czr
Cc: Dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 09:42:53 +0200, aitor_czr wrote in message
<5791CE7D.5000207@???>:

> Hi Arnt,
>
> On 07/21/2016 01:51 PM, Arnt Karlsen <arnt@???> wrote:

> > ..aye. That's why I asked:
> > https://talk.devuan.org/t/mirroring-devuan/45/7
> > and how to convert my LAN Debian mirror into a Devuan mirror.
> >

> Thanks, i'll begin using talk.devuan.org for these stuffs :)

..I never got a response there, so I quit using that, I found
the mail list far more useful.

> And the IRC Canal... (i read it time to time)

..last time I touched IRC was in the early 1990-ies, I found
it fairly useless, email is far more useful IME, helps pack
far more thought into your typing.

..if you need IRC-style immediate responses, agree to run
fetchmail every minute.

> > ..no big deal, we can e.g. adapt Francesco's
> > download_and_compile.sh and put them in vm build hosts.
>
> I just found it:
>
> https://github.com/rshk/FlightGearBuildScripts/blob/master/download_and_compile.sh
>
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Scripted_Compilation_on_Linux_Debian/Ubuntu
>
> Thanks :)