:: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Storey
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames on the login screen
Didier Kryn said:

>     In any case, any person who has the possibility to push the power
> button or cut the power cord should be given the opportunity to click
> the halt button instead. ctrl-alt-f1+ctrl-alt-del can  be used to
> reboot, but there's nothing to halt.

I'd actually forgotten about ctrl-alt-f1+ctrl-alt-del
...must be getting old.

Not that I want to do so, but can ctrl-alt-f1+ctrl-alt-del be disabled by
the sysadmin?

For "halt," there are always magic keys, as long as that's not disabled by
the sysadmin...

Alt-SysRq reisuo

I definitely like the idea that this is enabled by default in Devuan. I
actually use it quite a lot.

cheers,
Robert