:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #GlobalDebout
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] #GlobalDebout
On Wed, 20 Jul 2016, Julia Tourianski wrote:

>    I spoke to someone recently. They had a friend who wrote textbooks for the
>    public school system in America. "They" called and told him to omit the 3
>    pages he wrote on the Armenian genocide in order to "keep the Turks
>    happy."

Erdogan's Turkey is the enemy number #1 of all what we can recognise
right now as human rights. My respect goes to people like Amir and all
those who have dedicated already a big part of their life to the cause
and have predicted all this was going to happen. I'll never stop
saying it: Erdogan is a war criminal. Long live Sakine Cansız.

NATO and the western apparata of justice should stop persecuting those
who have warned them in advance about the criminal nature of the
post-Ataturk Turkish state. All sorts of blind bureaucrats and
intelligence lackeys are persecuting the youth for being smarter than
they are. This is the world we are inheriting, let us deal with it.

Arrest Erdogan now.