:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #GlobalDebout
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Julia Tourianski
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] #GlobalDebout
I spoke to someone recently. They had a friend who wrote textbooks for the
public school system in America. "They" called and told him to omit the 3
pages he wrote on the Armenian genocide in order to "keep the Turks happy."

For the secrets and lies, my PGP key:
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/julia_tourianski.pgp.asc