:: Re: [DNG] Cannot install Samba on J…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Cannot install Samba on Jessie
On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:15:27 +0100, Rowland wrote in message
<578F5D4F.2020602@???>:

> On 20/07/16 12:11, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 22:48:20 +1200, Daniel wrote in message
> > <578F56F4.6060903@???>:
> >
> >> Hi Rowland,
> >>
> >> We have a bug in amprolla that prevents all parts of the 4.2
> >> version from being available so the install fails.
> >>
> >> Add Debians jessie security repo temporarily to your sources.list
> >> to get around the issue.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>     Daniel.
> > ..as these conventions come and go these days, can you imagine
> > Hillary giving the Donald, or Putin etc similar access to her
> > email servers? ;oD  Even temporarily? ;oD

> Why bother posting a reply that had absolutely nothing to do with the
> subject ?????

..3 reasons, Devuan is much too naïve about our origin, Debian/systemd
banana republic politics, Devuan is still much too naïve about relying
on Debian resources such as security etc repositories, and AFAICT we
still rely on the naïve assumption the Debian/systemd guys will be nice
and carry on calling libsystemd0 libsystemd0 and not hide it somewhere
else to sink us.

..the fact that things works temporarily,
is precisely that, a temporary fact.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: