:: Re: [DNG] with or without libsystem…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rowland Penny
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] with or without libsystemd0
On 20/07/16 12:51, Didier Kryn wrote:
> Le 20/07/2016 12:51, Rowland Penny a écrit :
>> libsystemd0 doesn't run anything, it just provides code.
>
>     Funny! What does this code "do". Is it just returning  dummy
> values without doing anythig more? I have doubts.

>     Didier

libsystemd0 is a .so file and (as far as I am aware) is just a library
of subroutines. If you tried to directly run libsystemd0, it probably
wouldn't do anything, but if another program was to use one of the
'subroutines' , it would do whatever the 'subroutine' was designed to do.

Of course, the above could be a load of rubbish, but it my understanding
of what a .so file is for.

Rowland