:: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames on the login screen
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:08:01 -0700
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):
>
> > Where does Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP,
> > http://www.ltsp.org/) fit into this discussion?
>
> It fits logically into the 'effective use of autonomous host w/console
> stations having the independent local processing ability that mere
> consoles lack' category, of course. Was that actually a question?

Yes. What would be the advantage of LTSP over kmscon or systemd? What
would be the disadvantage? How would one choose between LTSP and kmscon
(I'm assuming nobody on this list would choose systemd)?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist