:: Re: [DNG] Inform DNG users their em…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Go Linux
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Inform DNG users their email has been moved.
On Tue, 7/19/16, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:

To: "Simon Walter" <simon@???>, "dng" <dng@???>
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 1:31 AM

> You have been banned from my mail.
>
> Thanks for proving who you are and what your intention is.
> That proves your "advice" is not reliable to be listened to.
>
> Adios, and go find some other victim to troll.

Edward, I doubt that anybody cares. You can ban me too. You are only a victim because you CHOOSE to be according to the novella that you are playing out in YOUR OWN MIND! It must be a living hell to go through life with those filters coloring the world around you. I have supported you over the years but am no longer going to be a co-dependent to your folly. I wish you peace and liberation from the prison you have created for yourself. Perhaps you can find some solace in your lovely garden or with your newest, bestest four-legged friend. When you figure things out, I will welcome you back to the real world with joy!

golinux