:: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rick Moen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames on the login screen
Quoting Simon Walter (simon@???):

> >I have to confess that I personally didn't understand how multiseat
> >differs from multiuser on Linux until quite recently. Pro bono publico:
> >It concerns simultaneous _local_ users.
>
> Does that include serial devices?

Excellent question. I am going to chicken out and say, sadly, that I
really don't know. My apologies, as I'd like to know, too.

> My point was simply that if Devaun is to be useful to many people,
> we shouldn't be closed minded about the use cases.

FWIW, I certainly concur.

(Good heavens, it's mid-morning, British Summer Time, isn't it? Here on
the left coast of the Failed Colonies, I badly need to stop harvesting
schadenfreude from Ohio political follies, and get to sleep.)