:: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Gulbrandsen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames on the login screen
Simon Walter writes:
> Oh the insolence. Amazing. "You're holding it wrong" comes to
> mind. There is this guy named Lennart who might agree with you.

Quite likely he might, he's not stupid after all. And I agree too:
Multiseat is unimportant, barely significant. The price of computers has
dropped enough that the ones with UIs are now personal devices. The
architecture of backends has changed such that UIDs aren't used for
customer IDs.

A few exceptions remain, increasingly rare. I'm sure there are people who
have used that blue icon near the top right corner of the android lock
screen.

Arnt