:: Re: [DNG] Help needed debugging MyS…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Walter
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Help needed debugging MySQL install
Thank you, Matt. I appreciate the feedback. I've filed a couple bugs
against mysql-server and mariadb-server. Either they should depend on
some syslog or they should their installation scripts should be written
to detect a logger and function accordingly.

Hopefully someone will get a move on. If not, I've got gafer tape in
place. Actually it's probably more like chewing gum...!

Cheers,

Simon