:: Re: [DNG] Larcenous mail threads.
Top Pagina
Auteur: Simon Walter
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Larcenous mail threads.
On 07/18/2016 02:11 AM, Didier Kryn wrote:
> Le 15/07/2016 06:43, Edward Bartolo a écrit :
>> Yes, I refrain from writing C obfuscated code.
>
>     +1
>>   It doesn't make sense
>> with today's powerful computers not to write readable code, that is
>> why I make an effort to write readable code.
>     I would rather give credit to high quality compilers than powerful
> computers.

Yup, this is where the credit belongs. Though, it could be said that
large screens are powerful.

Edward, you need to read a 101 computing book or a take primer in CS -
and have some patience. It takes time to learn something. Don't expect
so much from yourself. Put down those programming tools until you
understand how a computer works. It will make your life easier. How do
you know if you know how a computer works? Can you explain how a
computer works to a child or perhaps a rubber duck? We teach what we
need to learn. Being intentional is what counts.

Simon