Til: Steve Litt, dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] [D OFFLIST NG] Larcenous mail threads.
Hi,

Steve Litt wrote:
<<
Ignore doesn't mean insult. It doesn't mean get all sad. It means not
respond, and don't let it get
under your skin. And you need to understand that this list is neither
a C list nor a Rapid Learning list, so you need to pick and choose
only your best discoveries and questions for the list. Other questions
are pretty easy via experimentation plus web searches.

"And you need to understand that this list is neither a C list".
But it was this list that went into attack mode. Therefore, it made,
and still makes sense, to show this thread what I am doing.

"Ignore doesn't mean insult. It doesn't mean get all sad."
Ignore means accepting the insult as the truth. That is the problem
about that attitude.

So, what I wrote, is an insult, while "cognitively deficient", more or
less the same meaning as moron, imbecile, idiot, whatever, IS NOT?!
Don't you see, this is an unfair evaluation? Why should anyone
evaluate words according to who is saying them? Maybe, Joel Roth has a
prominent position in the project, I don't know. In this little pebble
of a country I live in, we have a saying that goes something like
this: "It is not what you know, but who you know that counts!"

In this list, whatever I do, I am always to blame. This is giving me
the impression it is my name that is to blame, not what I did. Sorry
for the capital letters, I KICKED BACK which should be normal in such
circumstances, why are you expecting me to "turn the other cheek"?

Sorry, the criticism I am receiving doesn't follow logically,
notwithstanding I can do many things with a computer the majority of
people consider only fit for gurus. My code repeatedly works reliably,
and yet my most important intellectual capability, "reason", is
lacking.

Edward