著者: Simon Hobson
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Systemd discussion on the Samba mailing list

On 15 Jul 2016, at 18:10, Emiliano Marini <emilianomarini82@???> wrote:

> Are you serious network isn't started before user login? This is... You can't be serious. Link please?

Ah, I'd mis-rembered the thread. The frontend was consistently not starting.

http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2016-July/387810.html

> For me on Mythbuntu 16.04 it looks like the network is slow to start because
> the network interface details are not set by the NetworkManager software
> until the user-login is complete.

Now whether that's because it doesn't start until user login, or because it's been set to auto-login at start and the network manager is just slow I don't know. But it's fail (by some definition of fail) that it's even starting login before the network is up (by whatever definition of up you use).