:: [DNG] ML archive oddities and annoy…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Go Linux
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] ML archive oddities and annoyances
A day or so ago, when I clicked on my bookmark for the DNG archives it was not going to the dng archives but to some other weird place and I had a terrible time finding my way back. I finally figured it out this morning. My trusty DNG link that has been working since the exodus declaration had been hijacked by devuan-discuss - the webmail interface to discourse. I had not signed up for that feature and want nothing to do with it yet there it was. The only way I could get a reliable link to dng was through the search function. This seems to be working atm:

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/search/20380101.000000.00000000@ml:dng.en.html

I don't know whether the hijack was an intentional ploy to drive people to the discourse forum or just a linkage mis-step. In any case, you might want to check out how the mail sever is set up because this was really, REALLY annoying.

golinux