:: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3
On Fri, 15 Jul 2016, shraptor wrote:

> On 2016-07-14 22:22, Jaromil wrote:
> >our image works perfect on rpi2 and 3, at dyne.org we already use it
> >in production for a couple of projects.
>
> I came across some rumors of rpi3 having a overheating problem?
>
> Did you notice anything like that in your projects, Mine is gonna
> run pretty much all the time.

I use several in different situations one also as a set-top box for
personal use and no problems at all. I have not measured it really nor
the set-top box is heavy on the CPU because the thing has a video
decoder chip, however I think is pretty solid and I'm happy with it,
much more than with rpi1 or 2 which kind of sucked also for net/usb
irq steering issues. but well, I haven't tried mining dogecoin on it
or something stupid like that that would occupy cpus all the time :^)
I guess you aren't planning that either.

ciao