:: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3
Top Pagina
Auteur: Florian Zieboll
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:34:55 -0400
Brian Nash <bcnjr5@???> wrote:

> The way I got Devuan on my RPI3 was by installing the normal Raspbian
> distro, then adding the armhf Devuan repositories to
> /etc/apt/sources.list, then re-installing everything and purging
> systemd.

Assuming that this works for the Raspi 3 as well:

Instead of installing a full Raspbian image - and to avoid the migration
back to SysV init, I use to set up a minimal (SysV based) Raspbian
Wheezy, using the "Raspbian unattended netinstaller", before changing
the sources.list to Devuan Jessie and doing the upgrade.

I am not sure if the latest releases still support Wheezy, so if in
doubt, I'd recommend to use v1.0.7, which is the latest to default to
Wheezy/SysV.

https://github.com/debian-pi/raspbian-ua-netinst/releases

libre Grüße,

Florian