:: Re: [devuan-dev] Is debianfork.org …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Thomas Goirand
CC: Ivan, devuan-dev
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Is debianfork.org page a joke?

dear Thomas,

As you may have noticed we went forward and not just writing words on
the Internet :^) also we appreciate your past efforts on openrc

Parazyd, in cc: , is working in his spare time for a new openrc
package in Devuan. We have analysed together yours and decided there
are a couple of choices we'd like to avoid, principally that of
overriding other inits. We would like to the contrary openrc to occupy
its own directory tree so that it can be used *besides* sysvinit. this
approach is also adopted by Gentoo.

if you are interested in teaming up on this rewrite let us know. its
not urgent, but we'll keep hack on it,

ciao!

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers