:: Re: [devuan-dev] Yes. And thank you…
Página Inicial
Autor: Jaromil
Para: Emile `iMil' Heitor
CC: devuan-dev
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Yes. And thank you.

dear Emile, I'm one of the VUAs promoting the debianfork.

hope this email finds you well.

2 years later we are still alive and kicking, Devuan is thriving. I
wonder if you are using it or had a look?

I have also a question, can I quote you in my academic thesis, or you
prefer to stay anonymous?

thanks and hack on

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers