:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Rick Moen
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Quoting KatolaZ (katolaz@???):

> Wait Rick, I don't think anybody wants to engineer a confrontation
> between you and Devuan, indeed :)

I'm glad of that.

I was speaking of Steve cross-posting here my view that less arduous
means exist of running a no-systemd Debian variant community. Yes, that
_is_ my opinion (qualified as stated), but I didn't waltz in here and
proclaim said view, for various reasons including that doing so would
have been rude and annoying. I'm not that guy.

Steve seems to have wanted to (effectively) make me that guy. I find
_that_ just a bit rude and annoying. But I'll gladly let it pass.

> I personally appreciate your contribution to the discussion, and I
> understand some of the critics moved by Steve Litt. I am sure that the
> thread will be useful to many of us, or at least to those who dare
> delving into the prolonged emails that compose it :D

Well, I'm glad of that, anyway, too.

--
Cheers,                       He's making a database;
Rick Moen                     He's sorting it twice.