:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Top Pagina
Auteur: KatolaZ
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 07:32:11PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

[cut]

> And I'm not the one who sought to wave that in the faces of the Dng
> mailing list, either. You are. Because, I rather suspect, you wanted
> to engineer a confrontation between me and the Devuan Project.
> Unfortunately, this doesn't work because I am a fan of that project.

Wait Rick, I don't think anybody wants to engineer a confrontation
between you and Devuan, indeed :)

I personally appreciate your contribution to the discussion, and I
understand some of the critics moved by Steve Litt. I am sure that the
thread will be useful to many of us, or at least to those who dare
delving into the prolonged emails that compose it :D

We're grown-ups, aren't we? So we can discuss without hanger, since
hanger we do not need.

HND

KatolaZ