:: [DNG] Larcenous mail threads.
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] Larcenous mail threads.
Hi,

Lately, I have been noticing repeatedly that sending mail to "Studying
C as told. (For help)" results in mail being sent to "Re: [DNG]
Studying C as told. (For help)". My repeated emails at the end of the
latter are the result of my attempts to send main to the proper
thread.

Why is this happening?

In my latest code submits to the thread, I presented a functional and
efficient parser for Boolean expressions but I got no replies. I had
my latest code evaluated by an experienced C coder who confirmed the
code works and is efficient. The only correction was to test for the
return value of malloc even though on today's systems RAM runs into
Giga Bytes.

Edward