著者: Rick Moen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Apologies for broken threading, but I'm responding to selected recent
comments from the Web archive, having just subscribed.

Edward Bartolo wrote:

> If my memory serves me right, Debian have removed apt pinning...

Happily, I can report that this is not the case, from direct
investigation on the stable branch. (I greatly doubt that is the case
in tip versions of apt, either, or on testing/unstable.)

> ...and they see nothing wrong in making more packages depend on systemd.

I will be keeping an eye on this, FWIW.

--
Cheers,                  QA engineer walks into a bar.  Orders a beer.
Rick Moen                Orders 0 beers.  Orders 999999999 beers.  Orders