:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is p…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Új témák: Re: [DNG] Helping (was: Why Debian 8 Pinning is pointless)
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is pointless
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016, Simon Hobson wrote:

> That brings me to something I've been meaning to ask for a while. Is
> there anything practical I can do to help ?

well, besites being one of many nice people that are part of this
community :^) what comes to me in mind is the Distrowatch rating for
Devuan which is pretty good, but doesn't have a sustained rate of
visits. The DW rating is really a community pulse, works by counting
the visits to a distro page from every unique IPs every day.

So if you visit daily this page https://distrowatch.com/devuan and
even set it as homepage on your computers, then this will definitely
help us putting the word out about Devuan. We can always use more
visibility and DW is an excellent avenue for that.

ciao