:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dallas police bomb
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Pablo
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dallas police bomb
Would you go in without the certainty the guy can't shot you dead as soon
as you step into the area under his control? I won't. The police is just
another military force, they are usually nicer and don't carry heavy guns
because they don't need to, screw with them for long enough and that fact
changes quickly, like it happened not long ago
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan#Casualties and countless many
other times in the past.