Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official announcement for the worldwide Humanity Party
I agree this is a pretty weak mock up without much basis in any kind of
facts, logic etc. Plus I cannot hear the questions...

Here is a good rebuttal of an-com thinking.

https://mises.org/library/death-wish-anarcho-communists

When an-caps say "market" it is the sum total of all voluntary
transactions. It includes things like, idea exchange in a free forum, as in
this mailing list. Not every transaction need to be monetized, there is a
horde of free transactions, from people choosing their sexual/romantic
partners in a "free market", to market of ideas and voluntary charity.

Who will provide roads? I will (among other things, I'm a Civil Engineer, I
know how to build roads, plumbing, infrastructure). And obviously, I'm not
the only civil engineer/contractor in the world, there are millions of
others, pick any one you like. A violent gang of thugs who claim monopoly
on violence is not required to build roads or any kind of infrastructure.
Just like they are not required to build computers, cell phones, or food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUcicyMCgC4

Who will provide security? Market, but it doesn't only include paid
specialized services, it also includes all voluntary groups from
OathKeepers to militia to neighborhood watch. If you come together with 3-4
neighbors, and take turns being the nightwatch, totally voluntary, that is
a form of free market protection and security. And things like blackwater
or the mob don't exist in free markets. They are created by government laws
and contracts and protection.

Who will provide conflict resolution? (courts and justice system) First, do
government courts really provide justice? In any kind of government-citizen
conflict, say, police brutality, there is no neutral court or anything.
They "conduct an internal investigation", find themselves not guilty. Who
provides justice against the state violating people's rights?

See democides in 20th century: 260+ million people have been killed by
their own governments:
https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

Add 100 million + people of other countries getting killed in 2 world wars,
people killed by governments go up to 360+ million.

So any statist (including ancoms) is welcome to answer me the question: In
a monopoly of violence by the state, who protects the people from the
state?.